Tuesday 15 February 2011

Geocaching is going Social!


With the release of the beta maps late December, you got this pop up when you visited the beta maps for the first time. In this pop up there was the announcement of something called Geocaching Social, something I see a huge potential for and I already blogged about half November. With the recent release of new features on the site and loads of interesting features in the pipeline, Groundspeak is really moving forward with the geocaching.com website to get all potential out of it. I just hope that geocaching social turns out to be something like I have described in my November post or even something better!

Are you also curious what Geocaching Social is going to be or do you have your own opinion about what it should be or could add to the geocaching community? Write it down as a comment to this post or discuss it on the globalcaching forum (in Dutch). Big thanks to Hemma for referring to my blog!

Ps. I am having plans to revive my blog. More details will follow next week, so subscribe to the RSS feed already to keep updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment